intelliHR | Software Engineer – Intermediate | Brisbane, Australia | Full-time | Brisbane or Remote from within Australia (Australian Work Rights Required)
intelliHR is a rapidly growing Software-as-a-Service (web application) startup specialising in innovative human capital management. We strive to make workplaces better for people, provide insights for leaders, and aim to transform traditional ways of working through open communication and data-driven analysis.
We are currently looking for developers of different specialisations (full-stack, back-end, and front-end). Our tech stack is built with a wide range of technologies such as:
– ReactJS, TypeScript, GraphQL
– PHP (Laravel), Python, NodeJs
– Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services, Jenkins
The primary responsibilities in this role are:
– Leading decision making and architecture for domain features
– Assist in establishing a technical vision
– Helping maintain the technical quality of team deliverables
– Take on complex bugs or refactoring projects
– Assisting mentorship of junior engineers in culture, behaviour and approach to problem solving
You should have at least 1 – 2 years of experience in web development.
Full job ad here: https://www.seek.com.au/job/50489130