QAware | Frontend, Backend | München (Munich) / Mainz, Germany | Full-time, Part-time, INTERNS, ONSITE
QAware is a project house with ~115 employees, creating value for enterprise customers like BMW, Deutsche Telekom, Allianz and more. QAware was founded in 2005 and is very well funded.
We are continuously ranked among the top employers in Germany (, ) – in 2020 we are ranked 2nd in whole Germany and 1st in the IT sector of whole Germany. For more perks, see . I’m already working there for close to 7 years, as my managers are treating me very well and the projects are (most of the time) interesting. And we don’t have open plan offices!
Office in Munich is close to public transport “Giesing”. Office in Mainz is near public transport “Römisches Theather”. Office language is German.
– Software engineer https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/softwareingenieur-in/
– Senior software engineer https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/senior-softwareingenieur…
– Software architect https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/softwarearchitektin/
– Project manager https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/it-projektleiter/
– IT Consultant https://www.qaware.de/karriere/jobs/it-beraterin/
Contact me at moritz (dot) kammerer (at) qaware (dot) de
Please don’t send CVs to me, I’m just a mere software engineer. If you have questions, I’m happy to answer them! https://www.kununu.com/de/qaware  https://www.qaware.de/news/great-place-to-work-deutschlands-…  https://www.qaware.de/unternehmen/#kennzahlen
New comment by closetalent in "Ask HN: Who is hiring? (July 2021)"
New comment by schallw in "Ask HN: Who is hiring? (July 2021)"
Raptor Maps (YC S16) Is Hiring Its First Engineering Manager
SuperTokens (YC S20) is hiring full-stack and front-end engineers (remote)
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.